Welcome to the City of St. Albert Online Payment System.
The City of St. Albert is pleased to offer this simple, secure and convenient service to pay your bills online. Currently, we are offering online payments for the following services:
- Renewal of Business Licenses
To pay online, please use your license number that is printed on your renewal notice to access your account.
- Renewal of Dog Licenses
To pay online, please use your dog account number that is printed on your renewal notice to access your account.
- Municipal Parking Tickets & False Alarm Response Invoices
These tickets are issued by the Municipal Enforcement Services Department. To pay online, you require the ticket number to process your payment. Photo Radar and Redlight Camera tickets cannot be paid using this service. Please pay for those as specified on the ticket.
- Tax Searches/Tax Certificates Deposit Payment
To be used by clients who have accounts set up for the purpose of ordering tax searches and tax certificates.
If you have any questions on this payment option, please contact City Hall at 780-459-1500 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Please select from the menu on the right.
- Please ensure you have a valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) ready for payment.
- For detailed instructions on usage, please use the help button near the top right of this page.